E-waste Management Policy
As a responsible corporate organization, we hereby ensure environmentally safe and sound E-waste management.
Electronic waste, or e-waste is a term for electronic products that have become unwanted, non-working or obsolete and have essentially reached the end of their useful life.
As per E-waste Rule 2016, E-waste is defined as ‘electrical and electronic equipment, whole or in part discarded as waste by the consumer or bulk consumer as well as rejects from manufacturing, refurbishment and repair processes.
E-waste contains many valuable, recoverable materials such as aluminium, copper, gold, silver, plastics, and ferrous metals. In order to conserve natural resources and the energy needed to produce new electronic equipment from virgin resources, electronic equipment can be refurbished, reused and recycled instead of landfilled.
E-waste also contains toxic and hazardous materials including mercury, lead, cadmium, beryllium, chromium, and chemical flame retardants, which have the potential to leach into our soil and water.
The benefit of recycling E-waste:
- E-waste contains many valuable, recoverable materials such as aluminum, copper, gold, silver, plastics, and ferrous metals. In order to conserve natural resources and the energy needed to produce new electronic equipment from virgin resources, electronic equipment can be refurbished, reused, and recycled instead of landfilled.
- E-waste also contains toxic and hazardous materials including mercury, lead, cadmium, beryllium, chromium and chemical flame retardants, which have the potential to leach into our soil and water.
- Protect your surroundings – Safe recycling of outdated electronics promotes sound management of toxic chemicals such as lead and mercury.
- Conserves natural resources – Recycling recovers valuable materials from old electronics that can be used to make new products. As a result, we save energy, reduce pollution, reduce greenhouse gas emissions and save resources by extracting fewer raw materials from the earth.
- Helps others – Donating your used electronics benefits your community by passing on ready-to-use or refurbished equipment to those who need it.
- Saves landfill space – E-waste is a growing waste stream. By recycling these items landfill space is conserved.
Recycling of E-waste:
The company has tied – up with GreenZon Recycling Pvt Ltd for the collection of all our E-waste on PAN India and disposes the same at their plant at R-30, UPSIDC, Industrial Area, Sikandrabad, Bulandshahar, U.P-203205 and India. Customers can reach or call on Toll-Free No 1800-274-9111. Our representatives explain to them the process of disposal and make them aware of the nearest drop point available to drop the e-waste also give information about incentives we will offer to them against their end-of-life product. If any customer wants to hand over the material from their door steps, we do send either our logistics team or the E-waste Recycler India team to collect the items and channel the same to our e-waste partner plant for final processing.
- Always look for information in the catalogue with your product for end-of-life equipment handling.
- Ensure that only Authorised Recyclers repair and handle your electronic products.
- Always call our E-waste Authorised Collection Centres/points to dispose of products that have reached end-of-life.
- Always drop your used electronic products, batteries or any accessories when they reach the end of their life at your nearest Authorised E-Waste Collection Centres/Points.
- Always disconnect the battery from the product, and ensure any glass surface is protected against breakage.
- Do not dismantle your electronic products on your own.
- Do not throw electronics in bins with a “Do not Dispose of” sign.
- Do not give e-waste to informal (Kabbadi) and unorganized sectors like Local Scrap Dealers/ Rag Pickers.
- Do not dispose of your product in garbage bins along with municipal waste that ultimately reaches landfills.
|Addresses of Professional Logistics Pvt. Ltd. collection centers:||Toll-Free No.: 1800 – 274 – 9111|
|1||Delhi||Rangpuri||198, G/F Malikpur Kohi, Next to hero honda Service Station, Rangpuri, Mahipalpur EXT. New Delhi – 110037||Rajkumar Poonia – 9312377783|
|2||Haryana||Gurugram||J-171, New Palam Vihar Phase-1, Gurgaon, Gurugram – 122017||Mr. BR Reddy – 09311166155|
|3||Jharkhand||Dhanbad||Shop No-45, LRD Rd, Ramson Arcade, Shastri Nagar, Dhanbad, Jharkhand – 828106||Mr. Das – 09304233656 0612-2525821|
|4||Uttar Pradesh||Noida||BH-122, Sector-70, Noida – 201301||Mr. S. K. Mishra – 09350620079, 9311950079|
|5||Manipur||Manipur||Zonal office: HN-34 Kundli Nagar Basistha Chariali, Near Parbhat Apartment, Guwahati-781029 email@example.com||Mr. Omprakash – 09434127311|
|6||Maharashtra||Mumbai||Plot-92, Gala No.-1, Sector-19C Vashi, Navi Mumbai – 400705||Mr. Ranbir Singh – 09372166155, 022-27711967|
|7||Maharashtra||Pune||Plot No-24, Sec No-4, Shikshak Colony, Near Spine City, Moshi Pradhikaran, Pune – 412105||Mr. Vedprakash – 09370939911, 9370667999|
|8||Odisha||Cuttack||Shop No- 37, Kathajodi Rd, Badambadi Colony, Cuttack, Odisha 753009||Mr. Anuj Kumar – 9312377781, 9312377782|
|9||Telangana||Hyderabad||4, Block-3, 4th Shatter at 179, MPR Estates Near Old Check Post, Old Bowaenpally Secunderabad, Hyderabad – 50011||Mr. Ajay Kumar – 09395166155, 09396166155|
|10||Arunachal Pradesh||Arunachal Pradesh||Zonal office: HN-34 Kundli Nagar Basistha Chariali, Near Parbhat Apartment, Guwahati-781029 firstname.lastname@example.org||Mr. Sisharam – 09864025200, 09864048000|
|11||Karnataka||Bangalore||No.43 1st Floor, 2nd main D.D.U.T.T.L. Yeshwantpur, Bangalore – 560022||Mr. Ratan Lal – 09343166155, 080-41227222|
|12||Jharkhand||Ranchi||Plot No- A, 25, Indrapuri Colony, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834001||Mr. Das – 09304233656 0612-2525821|
|13||Tamil Nadu||Chennai||7, Sakthi Nagar Phase II, Sennerkuppam, Near Bisleri Water Plant, Chennai – 60056||Mr. Firoj Khan – 09363166155, 9361618600|
|14||Rajasthan||Jaipur||A-81, 200 ft. By Pass, Heerapura, Jaipur – 302021||Mr. Sandeep – 09252166155, 09309413301|
|15||Sikkim||Sikkim||Zonal office: HN-34 Kundli Nagar Basistha Chariali, Near Parbhat Apartment, Guwahati-781029 email@example.com||Mr. Sisharam – 09864025200, 09864048000|
|16||Assam||Guwahati||HN-34 Kundli Nagar Basistha Chariali, Near Parbhat Apartment, Guwahati – 781029||Mr. Sisharam – 09864025200, 09864048000|
|17||Tripura||Tripura||Mr. Sisharam – 09864025200, 09864048000|
|18||Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow||S-317, Transport Nagar, Behind RTO Office, Lucknow – 226012||Mr. Krishan – 09335166155, 09305166155|
|19||Madhya Pradesh||Indore||284 AS-3, Scheme No – 78, Vijay Nagar, Indore||Mr. Hardeep Singh – 09301761199, 09301432816|
|20||West Bengal||Siliguri||Shop no 21D, 1st floor, near Sai mart, Punjabi Para Chowk, Shiv Mandir road, ward 13, Siliguri, West Bengal 734001||Mr. Omprakash – 09434127311|
|21||Gujrat||Ahmedabad||Shop No D18, Pushp Penament, Behind Mony Hotel, Isanpur, Ahmedabad||Mr. Sandip – 09376797600, 079-25733277|
|22||Bihar||Patna||Plot No- 4M/192, BH Colony, Chitragupta Nagar, Patna, Bihar 800026||Mr. Das – 09304233656, 0612-2525821|
|23||Nagaland||Nagaland||Mr. Sisharam – 09864025200, 09864048000|
|24||Meghalaya||Shillong||Mr. Sisharam – 09864025200, 09864048000|
|25||Mizoram||Mizoram||Mr. Sisharam – 09864025200, 09864048000|
|26||Andhra Pradesh||Vishakapatnam||Shop No.8, New Gajuwaka, Opp. High School Road, Vishakapatnam – 530026||Mr. Anuj Kumar – 9312377781, 9312377782|
|27||Punjab||Chandigarh||Shop No. 15 – 16, Pabhat Road, Opp Tennis Academy, Zirakpur, Chandigarh, Punjab – 140603||Mr. Sanjeev – 09316166155, 09356166155|
|28||West Bengal||Kolkata||156A/73, Northern Park, B.T. Road Dunlop, Kolkata – 700108||Mr. Vinod Kumar – 09330166155, 033-25105166|
|29||Chhattisgarh||Raipur||Shop N0-67, Police Station Rd, Loha Bazar, Kabir Nagar, Raipur, Chhattisgarh-492099||Mr. Rajkumar Poonia – 9312377787, 9312377788|
|30||Odisha||Bhuwaneshwar||Shop No. 6, Plot No. 42, Acharya Vihar – jaydev Vihar Rd, Doordarshan Colony, Gajapati Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751013||Mr. Anuj Kumar – 9312377781, 9312377782|
|31||West Bengal||Asansol||Shop No-4, Asansol Station Bus Stand Road, Munshi Bazaar, Asansol – 713301||Mr. Vinod – 9831919193, 9331522536, 9312377783|
|32||Andhra Pradesh||Secunderabad||4, Block-3, 4th Shatter at 179, MPR Estates Near Old Check Post, Old Bowaenpally Secunderabad, Hyderabad – 50011||Mr. Pramod – 09397022536, 0891-3248585|
|33||Goa||Panaji||No 16# 2nd Floor EDC complex, Patto Centre, Panaji, Goa 403001||Mr. Vedprakash – 09370939911, 9370667999|
|34||Himachal Pradesh||Dharamshala||49, Civil lines Rd, Jawahar Nagar, Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh 176215||Mr. Rajesh – 09997633787, 0135-3248885|